Cookies are stored on your device to assist us in providing and improving our Services. Through first party and third-party cookies, third parties may collect information about you while you are visiting our web pages and other websites. The purpose of a cookie is to identify you electronically, store your preferences for viewing our webpages, allow "remarketing" relevant to your interests based on your visits to our Site, and show you relevant ads on our website and across the Internet.
We collect Device Information from you using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
We employ two types of cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies have an extended lifespan, persisting beyond the current session, and serve various purposes, such as recognizing you as a returning user to facilitate easier access and interaction with our Services without requiring you to sign in repeatedly. These persistent cookies remain in your browser and are read by our Site when you revisit or visit third-party sites utilizing our Services. Conversely, session cookies have a limited lifespan, restricted to the duration of your browsing session or visit to a website.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary to help you access and move around the Site and use all its features. Without these cookies, the Site would not work properly and you would not be able to use certain important features. For example, we use essential cookies for fraud detection and prevention purposes. You cannot turn off essential cookies as such cookies are necessary for you to access and use the features of the Site.
- Preferences cookies. These cookies allow the Site to remember your Site preferences and choices you make on the Site. This allows us to provide personalized features to you. They are anonymous and don’t track browsing activity across other websites. These cookies help us to remember your preferences to boost your user experience on the Site.
- Statistics cookies. These cookies are used specifically for gathering data on how visitors use the Site, which pages of the Site are visited most often, or if they get error messages on web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a user. These cookies don’t collect identifiable information on visitors, all the data collected is anonymous and only used to improve the functionality of the Site. These cookies monitor only the performance of the Site as a user interacts with it and report the Site usage and navigation statistics, which helps us to make necessary improvements on how our Site is performing.
- Unclassified cookies. These are cookies that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. We are in the process of classifying these cookies with the help of their providers.
You have the option to control the usage of cookies and similar technologies on the Site. However, it's important to note that limiting our ability to set cookies and similar technologies may have an adverse impact on your overall user experience, as it may prevent personalization and hinder the ability to save customized settings such as login information.
You can exercise your choice and modify your cookie settings through your web browser. Most web browsers allow you to manage cookies preferences and provide options to opt out or change cookie settings. Please refer to your browser's settings or help documentation for instructions on how to adjust your cookie preferences. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
OPT OUT OF TARGETED ADVERTISING
You may be able to opt out of customized ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager, and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. If you use our Site without opting out, this means that you understand and agree to data collection for the purpose of providing you with remarketing ads.